Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #301
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    you know girls, I think that MEN made up the saying that size doesn't matter just to keep us quiet but hey, we know better, don't we?*lol

  2. #302
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wonders WHAT I wandered into* and yes size does matter because like I stated on Don's board once something to the effect of bigger may not be better always but 3 inches ain't gonna get it done [img]tongue.gif[/img] And of course you need to be at least somewhat book smart to be street smart...LOL. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #303
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kind of like how Cowboys come in three sizes...Small, Medium, and UH HUH!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #304
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *LOL*, didn't know that one!!!

  5. #305
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's right TAKE IT FROM AN OKIE!!!
    UH HUH!!!

  6. #306
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Saw it on a shirt once....it stuck with me and we've plenty of cowboys around here. I almost married one....he was one of those UH HUH's. The one that got away...*SIGHS*

  7. #307
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, I had one of those UH HUH's, too and he too got away,.....darn it,....don't think I'll ever get married, who would want an old girl like me anyways*LOL

  8. #308
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw one of those shirts r/t...LMAO...I about drove into a ditch I was laughing so hard.

    I was married once...not to the cowboy but to a total jackass....only lasted 3 months. It's been almost 10 years since he cowboy and I split up but I still remember him clear as day. Was only 19 when we got engaged...would have been 20 when we married. I guess some things you never forget.

  9. #309
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWWWWWWW you two...Don't GIVE UP!!!
    Shame on you Susanne for saying such a thing about yourself!!!


    I once saw a biker shirt that stuck with me...I think Rog posted it and I laughed like hell. It was a dude riding his motorcycle down the road and the back of his shirt said
    THE BITCH FELL OFF!!!

    oh it still cracks me up!!!

  10. #310
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    aaaaaaaaaw, memories, sweet memories,....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •